Oral Presentation Guidelines
As you know from the abstract submission process, submitting authors were asked to sign a copyright agreement informing you that all ALD/ALE 2023 oral presentations, including the question and answer period and any discussions, will be audio recorded and synchronized with your PowerPoint presentation file and compiled into conference proceedings accessible to all attendees after the meeting. The conference proceedings will also include PDF files of the poster presentations.
To ensure a smooth process onsite we would like to remind you of the following:
- Oral Copyright Form: Based on the copyright details agreed upon during the submission process it is the responsibility, as the submitting author, to get all approvals with other authors and organization(s) prior to presenting at the meeting.
- Oral Audio Recording: As we will be audio recording each presentation, you will be required to use the conference master laptop. All rooms will be equipped with standard PC’s, screens, microphones, and projectors. Please note that PowerPoint is the recommended presentation software and the preferred format is (16:9). Please be prepared to upload your presentation onto the master laptop the morning of your talk using a USB (No CDs or DVDs). Tips for Recording: Use the microphone; this includes the moderators introducing the presenters and any audience members asking questions. Also, utilize the mouse pointer and not a laser pointer if you want your pointer actions captured. Sample Presentation
- Contributed Oral Presentations: 15 minutes total, including the question and answer time.
- Invited Oral Presentations: 30 minutes total, including the question and answer time.
- Plenary Oral Presentations: 45 minutes total including the question and answer time.
- Oral Manuscript Submission: Two AVS publications, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A and Surface Science Spectra, are soliciting research articles for publication in their 2024 Special Topic Collections on Atomic Layer Deposition and Atomic Layer Etching. Manuscripts are due November 1, 2023. More Details